The Iowa Auctioneers Association was established in 1949 to enhance the skills, knowledge, professionalism, and image of all Iowa auctioneers; while seeking to elevate the standards of the auction industry. The IAA is a community of peers and competitors built to promote friendship, networking and best practices. Membership is open to active, semi-retired, and retired Iowa and out-of-state auctioneers.
- To enhance the skills, knowledge, professionalism, and image of all Iowa Auctioneers
- To encourage new auctioneers
- To promote the auction method of marketing for sale of real and personal properties
- To protect the auction method of marketing
- Seek to elevate the standards of the auction industry and promote a good public image thereof
- Seek to establish in members high regard for competence and fair dealing
Click here to learn more about joining IAA.